Senior Cyber Security
Appraid Tech is a hub for technologists, innovators, and engineers who provide embedded software solutions to next-gen challenges.
Located in Smart Village, we are offering an opportunity for bright-mind engineers to join a center of excellence for embedded software engineering.
If you believe you have got the skills and mindset to join our community, read the job description below and apply for the role!
What You’ll Do
As part of Autonomous Driving practice, we at Appraid, are looking for a Senior Specialist Cyber Security Engineer for Automated and connected vehicles with an analytical mindset and System thinking with a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies and build Cybersecurity portfolio towards business growth
• Lead Cybersecurity team and provide guidance and work together with System, software and testing engineers on Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) and cybersecurity concept and design.
• Act as the lead customer interface to present Cybersecurity programs across the AD practice.
• Develop secure, cutting edge AV technologies by ensuring that driving systems were developed with security-by-design and defence-in-depth in mind.
• Drive cross-functional teams to consolidate detailed requirements and architecture specifications.
• Develop Cybersecurity strategies for the development process and projects.
• Support the customer interaction, technical design reviews and business proposals on Cybersecurity aspects.
• Lead Design approaches for automating Cybersecurity Functional testing and FUZZ testing in the emerging field of automotive cybersecurity.
Who You are
B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics, or Computer Engineering.
5+ years of experience in software development.
Strong hands on experience of Automotive Cybersecurity (e.g., ISO/SAE 21434, IEC 62443, SAE 3061).
knowledge of business drivers and strategies in the area of Automotive Cybersecurity.
Experience in Automotive domain, preferably in AD/ADAS projects.
Experience or knowledge in AUTOSAR Cyber Security module configuration and integration.
Experience in Secure Diagnostics and Secure debugging.
Manage System, Component and Software Cybersecurity requirements.
Build security architecture, secure implementation, and verification for security tasks.
Development of cyber security technologies for use in vehicle Electrical / Electronics (E/E) architectures such as transport layer security in vehicle networks.
Lead definition of future strategies, identification of new requirements and, definition of innovative concepts.
Support development & review of security concepts and architectures for ECUs and applications for Autonomous Driving.
Support team with the security reviews of the work products per ISO/SAE 21434.